Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Problem with 50mm square cut cards and 25mm x 50mm chits.
Problem with 50mm square cut cards and 25mm x 50mm chits.
  • Posted By : kdolan1973
    Posted on: 27th May 2018 8:54 PM
    My game includes the following components:
    50mm Square Cut Cards
    25mmx50mm Chits

I'm having problems with the templates and/or the online Game Maker tool with respect to both of these.

For the 50mm Square Cut Cards, the images I made using the template uploaded ok, but the proofing tool for them appears to be completely messed up. It shows both the proof lines and the check lines off center, shifted to the upper left. I can't be sure whether this is a problem with the proofing tool, or if it means they will be printed incorrectly.

For the 25x50mm Chits, the web interface expects images of size 58mm x 33mm. But both the PDF and AI templates are 56mm x 31mm. I could resize my images and make sure the proofs look ok, but again, I have no way of knowing if they will then print properly.

I would appreciate it if you guys could look into these issues and get them sorted out.

Thanks
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 29th May 2018 10:09 AM
    Hi kdolan1973,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we have looked into the problems and found there was some issues. We have now rectified these products so you should find they work fine.

If you run into any other problems please get in touch.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.