Orders
  • Posted By : Theamethystangel
    Posted on: 4th May 2018 11:05 AM
    Hi, I put an order in and the payment went through, but I didn't receive any email for order confirmation or estimated delivery time. So I'm hoping that the order has been placed?

Also was a bit surprised by the £5.99 shipping cost, especially for ordering a single proof of something. I was ordering several decks of cards this time, but it is offputting on the smaller one off items.
  • Posted By : jamioflan
    Posted on: 8th May 2018 6:51 PM
    Likewise, I was fairly amazed by the delivery options only including tracked post and starting at £5.99. Any chance we could get untracked post options for a bit cheaper? I don't mind so much long term, if I was ordering several copies at once, but for proofing, this is a bit excessive
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 10th May 2018 8:22 AM
    Hi Theamethystangel & jamioflan,

Our postal charge is priced due to the size of orders at dispatch and also Tracked as the usual cost of most orders means we like to make sure they arrive and that there is no problem with the postal service.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 12th June 2018 9:10 AM
    I only ordered a few decks of cards, and for the £5.99 I was disappointed that they arrived loose in an oversized jiffy bag, which meant some edges had been damaged. And it means that ordering a proof copy is ridiculously expensive. Please reconsider your postage costs, when I first started using you guys the postage was free.
    Posted on: 13th June 2018 8:22 AM
    Hi Theamethystangel,

I'm sorry to hear that you received your items in the way you did, I assure you this is not the standard we aim to deliver.
    We have reassessed our Delivery prices and methods and while there has been a reduction in delivery charges we are going to ensure the team packs games much better to do all we can to prevent this from happening again.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 18th June 2018 10:13 AM
    Hi Ash,

Thank you for listening to my concerns over the postage, and for taking action, not only did you lower the postage cost, but I was very happy to receive my cards well packaged in bubble wrap and they had also been shrinkwrapped to protect the edges. I really do appreciate that you listen and adjust, and was also very pleased to receive a confirmation email and a dispatch email as well.

Thank you!
    Michelle
    Posted on: 18th June 2018 2:50 PM
    Hi Michelle,

We always try to listen and do what we can to improve our service.
    Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, as said we do aim to give a high standard of service so I'm glad to hear you are happier with you latest order and hope we can rely on your continued business.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.