Posted on: 1st February 2018 2:05 PM
Hi there,

I just realized that the price for delivery is currently £5.99 for second class delivery to the UK. I'm sad to say that this is simply too high.

Whilst I can understand the increasing costs of printing everything on demand (I've discussed this briefly on another thread), but having a high shipping cost for customers is a big nono if you want to grow this platform (which I believe has great potential). Shipping is one of the main reasons carts get abandoned.

Don't get me wrong, feel free to charge me shipping when I order a prototype, but for my customer, I fear they will not follow through with the order when they see another £6 added on top.

I know it's easier said then done, but I humbly request you find a better solution, otherwise this great platform will simply never grow into the type of shop where creators can realistically sell their games. When I was working for an online shop for about 3 years, they tried many things to increase sales, and the most effective was providing free/reduced shipping in some form (usually when the customer pays over a certain amount).

Thanks for reading.